2012年2月28日星期二

Mary and my junior high school high school in a school

With the time the flies, burberry ties and former friends with a little gap.

The evening, alone, walking in the numerous unfamiliar faces staggered from the trail, from time to time to ask ourselves: why old friends become so strange Not at a party once said: "Do not Let the distance out missing. Do not Let the time to dilute the wine of truth" Beyond words in the mouth seems to be easy, can bear in mind that easier said than done in the heart I wonder: is wrong or something wrong with it The answer is no known.

Junior high school students, high school cheap burberry bags friend, who is still the man, once the laughter gone, why we become so familiar

Remember me and Chang, start, when he sat in front of me, because I like his name. I helped him take a man named Zhang, he helped me take Paul long once the, with overnight , along with being arrested. bliss when in trouble with now feeling ... for me it was just a luxury.

Remember me and Mary. Mary and my junior high school high school in a school in a class, once in the evening in a bad mood, to comfort each other, can the phone hit the arrears now. online encounter may only ah, ah, oh, oh, yes. "words!

Remember. And Wong Fung once, then do not talk. What the first thought I But now, think about all that funny ... although sometimes still talking and laughing, but always feel that the lack of something.

Remember burberry sunglasses too much. Feel earthly speechless.

I think carefully, and in fact is not surprising, because our environment has changed. Lost the common living environment, the old friendship could not help as victims.

Because of the distance, opened the hand of our thoughts; because of the time, dilute the wine of our friendship. Is the initiator of the time and distance!

Life as a yet another banquet, we are constantly met and separated. My friend, our life may no longer meet, but also has the burberry shoes 2012 memory of this warm alcohol, I have been thinking about you.

没有评论:

发表评论